Dear Mr. Wong,
I am writing to inform you about my decision to resign from my current position.
The primary reasons are as follows. First, after two months, I do feel that it is not easy for me to get used to the extra work and night shift. Second, the salary has proven to be much lower than you originally promised, and I have a large family to support. Last, what I have learned in the university cannot meet the requirement of being an editor.
I feel terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused. I sincerely hope that you approve of my resignation.
Dear HR Leadership,
I regret that I give my official resignation to the company at this time .
I came to the company just three months, and I’m very honored to be able to become a member of our company. During three months, I learned a lot, and the company’s financial situation is also in good shape. I’m very grateful that the company gave me such a good environment to work and learn.
But I need to resign for personal reasons. In regularization with my salary after the nature of work and measure my ability to work, I feel the salary is not with my expectations. So, I decided to resign.
I hope my applications can be approved before 20th January, please arrange candidates for take over my position. Before leaving, I will do my duty and do what I should do.
I wish you good health.
Dear Mr. Wong,
Thanks for offering me the opportunity to work for Designs & Fashion. But I have to say sorry for having to quit this job.
Painfully, I have overestimated my adaption to this job to some degree. First of all, my personality has some conflicts with this job. Editor needs patient and unique viewpoint, which is what I am lacking of. What's more, to be an excellent editor, people have to read a variety of books. As a student majored in science, knowledge of literature is what I am looking for.
Though I like this job very much, I have to say sorry for quitting my job and getting you so much trouble.
1/ My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
2/ my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
3/ I am leaving our company to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
4/ My reason for leaving my present employment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
5/ I am desirous of leaving the company in order to gain more experience in an exporter’s company.
6/ I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsibility.
7/ I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president.
8/ I left the position with the desire of improving my position.
9/ I left the company on account of the discontinuance of the business.
10/ The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
11/ Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
Text: TopBeauty Editorial
超實用職場英文Email50句 開場白、建議、收尾 打工仔總有一句用得著！
19 Nov 2020
- I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you…
- I am writing to follow up our earlier decision on…
- I am reaching out to you about…
- I recently heard about...and would like to...
- As I mentioned earlier about…
- As you requested...
- As we discussed over the phone/before…
- Please be advised/informed…
- We would like to inform you that…
- Please note that…
- We will have a meeting regarding…
- Could we meet and discuss…
- Would you arrange a formal appointment for us…
- I would like to arrange a suitable time and place to meet to discuss…
- Can we get together to talk about…
- We look forward to your clarification.
- May I have your reply by***, if possible?
- I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply…
- Please advise if you agree with this approach.
- I await your immediate response.
- I would appreciate your immediate attention to the matter.
- Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
- Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Thank you for reaching out to us regarding...
- I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
- Your understanding and cooperation is highly appreciated.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control...
- We are sorry to inform you that…
- We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- I apologise for the delay in...
- I would like to apologise for...
- Sorry for the delay in replying.
- We regret to inform you that…
- I am afraid that I must inform you of/that…
- Sorry for any trouble caused.
- We would be grateful if you could…
- Would you please send me…
- Please keep me informed on the matter.
- Please keep me posted.
- Please, do keep me updated.
- I am enclosing…
- Attached herewith is...
- Please find enclosed…
- For reference, I've appended…
- You’ll find the attachment below.
- Please find the attached file for your kind reference.
- Please refer to the attached file for your kind perusal.
- Please find the attached file for your approval.
- The requested document is attached to this email.
- Relevant information is in the attached file.
Text: TopBeauty Editorial